Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome to the Divine Grove

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting The Divine Grove.   We are happy to have you here with us, and look forward to having you back.  We have not written in sometime, as The Divine Grove has been down for some time, but now I am fully committed and devoted to all of you who showed interest in the past, along with all of you newbies... we welcome one and all.  

I am going to start off by re-posting a copy of my initial Welcome message from when I first started this blog several months back.  There is very important information in this welcome blog that I want to make sure we are all aware of.

Welcome to The Divine Grove!

************My name is Brooks Brown and I am the founder of Divine Spaces, and the creator of The Divine Grove. I created The Divine Grove to have a place for like mined individuals to come together and share a common interest in the Divine.

At The Divine Grove we do not discriminate against anyone but ask that if you do not like the topics being discussed, please do not leave a trail of hate, but merry part from our blog. Not to be confused with disagreement to a discussion, as we appreciate everyone’s opinions, and would love to have you as part of our discussions, just keep your opinions available but not directed with anger. With our blogs being more on a spiritual side of things, know that we are here to respect ALL paths to enlightenment, and be open to the many traditions and culture that surrounds spirituality.

Look forward to many more future blogs to come, feel free to post a comment. Merry we meet, Merry we part, and Merry we shall meet again.

Blessed Be & have a GREAT day!*************

That was the copy of the welcome blog. I hope you enjoyed its messages and can agree with the simple rules of commenting and participating on this Blog site.

I wanted to let everyone know what to expect from this Blog so you can make the decision if it will be something that will interest you or that you would want to share with your friends, families, and loved ones.   I will be posting Blogs that are spiritual in nature, how to make spiritualism a part of our daily lives, a spell a day, incorporating magic into your daily routines, updates on Sales @ Divine Spaces, my online store offering over 6000 of the lowest cost pagan and spiritual supplies, and so much more.... www.divine-spaces.com

On a side note, I am looking for a few additional authors who are willing to volunteer as co-writers for "The Divine Grove".  If this is something that interest you and you are knowledgeable on some of the topics listed above, or if you have a talent or topic of your own that you would like to contribute, please contact me and I will provide you access to the Blog as an author to post.  Please contact me at Admin@divine-spaces.com

Thank you all for visiting today, and don't forget to check back in with us from time to time, as there will be so much to learn and gain from The Divine Grove.

I do want to give a shout out to one of my current Co-Writers, Jeremy Guthrie.  You can find some of his work on previous postings.  He is very knowledgeable and will be adding more postings soon.  Thank you Jeremy and may you be blessed with much Love & Light.

Blessed Be to you all.  Namaste
Brooks Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment